PPE XtraSAN active sanitiser
Helping to Implement protective Coronavirus solutions in Shops & Retail.
We appreciate you will know your industry better than us, PPE XtraSAN would work with you to adapt a sanitisation plan specific to your business. PPE XtraSAN would also look to see where we can make savings or show you the financial benefit that could be associated to this too. We have put some thought into how PPE XtraSAN could implement the sanitisation plan into certain areas of your business. We would adapt the plan accordingly, dependent upon each business requirement. To accomplish this, PPE XtraSAN could implement the following:
- PPE XtraSAN Gateways placed at entrances to sanitise everyone (staff and visitors) upon entry.
- PPE XtraSAN Hand Sanitiser – giving up to 8* hours protection.
- PPE XtraSAN Surface Spray applied to all surface and touch areas throughout the buildings.
- PPE XtraSAN Fogging Machines used to sanitise each large area, be it internal or/and external.
PPE XtraSAN could be used to sanitise clothing when people had tried them on and not purchased. Ensuring the protection of the next person to touch or try on.
All Retail sectors will differ in the way they work and the layouts will definitely differ in size. This is why a meeting or liaison with one of our representatives would be needed to assess your business and build a sanitisation plan tailored to your specific requirements.
At PPE XtraSAN,our main goal is to ensure the health & safety of everyone involvedby providing the best possible sanitisation plan to your sector.
* This will be dependent upon where and how this is used and in differing environments
Areas of Usage
Shops and branches include all retail stores. This includes:
- food retailers
- hardware/homeware stores
- fashion shops
- charity shops
- betting shops and high street gambling arcades
- car dealerships
- auction houses
- antique stores
- retail art galleries
- photography studios
- gift shops and retail spaces in theatres, museums, libraries, heritage sites and tourism sites
- mobile phone stores
- indoor and outdoor markets
- craft fairs
- similar types of retail
- bank branches
- post offices