PPE XtraSAN active sanitiser
Helping to Implement protective Coronavirus solutions in Vehicles & Transportation.
We appreciate you will know your industry better than us, PPE XtraSAN would work with you to adapt a sanitisation plan specific to your business. PPE XtraSAN would also look to see where we can make savings or show you the financial benefit that could be associated to this too. We have put some thought into how PPE XtraSAN could implement the sanitisation plan into certain areas of your business. We would adapt the plan accordingly, dependent upon each business requirement. The Transportation sector, could cover a magnitude of businesses (Trains, Planes & Automobiles, Logistic companies, Delivery & Taxi Drivers etc.), below we have outlined certain aspects where PPE XtraSAN could assist:
- PPE XtraSAN Gateways placed at entrances to sanitise (staff, students and visitors.
- PPE XtraSAN Hand Sanitiser to sanitise the staff and visitors – protecting for up to 8* hours.
- PPE XtraSAN Surface Spray applied to all desks and touch surfaces throughout the buildings.
- PPE XtraSAN Fogging Machines used to sanitise each large area, be it internal or/and external
All business within the transportation sector will differ hugely in how they work and the layouts will definitely differ in size. This is why a meeting or liaison with one of our representatives would be needed to assess your business and build a sanitisation plan tailored to your specific requirements.
At PPE XtraSAN,our main goal is to ensure the health & safety of everyone involvedby providing the best possible sanitisation plan to your sector.
* This will be dependent upon where and how this is used and in differing environments
Areas of Usage
- mobile workers
- lorry drivers
- on-site transit
- work vehicles
- field forces