Best antimicrobial coatings permanently work on surfaces against coronavirus!
Surface Coat impressive test results;
- Antivirus: ISO 21702 (tested actually on Human Coronavirus and achieved 99.8%)
- Anti Bacteria: ISO 22196 (achieved 99.999% Escherichia coli, 99.991% Staphylococcus)
- Abrasion resistance: EN ISO 5470-1 –33mg (spring typeCS10/60 rpm/1000g)
- Slip resistance: EN ISO 13036-4 –Dry 60 Wet 40
Surface Coat has a permanently Active property giving a continual protection and reduces risk;
- Protection for personnel and visitors
- Excellent resistance to Viruses and Bacteria
- Suitable for internal and external application
- Excellent mechanical chemical resistance
- Prolongs the life of existing surfaces
- Easy to clean with PPE XtraSAN Cleaner
- Cost Savings to labour and sanitiser requirements
Coronavirus and Antivirus Lacquer – some possibilities:
- Best disinfectant spray for offices long term?
Surface Coat will give a permanently Active property to the surface finish on office desks, giving continual long-lasting protection and best workplace surface sanitiser practise in the fight against coronavirus. As a sprayable furniture lacquer coating it will not damage the surface, instead prolonging the life unlike invasive disinfectants.
- Touch point protection?
Surface Coat is available on Stickers giving a permanently Active property to the surface which can be used on the high touch point areas of a workplace, stadium, hospitality venues etc.
- Flooring Lacquer for protection against coronavirus?
Surface Coat has achieved excellent standards for abrasion making it possible for use as an antivirus flooring lacquer.
- Cleaning restaurant tables coronavirus?
Surface Coat Mats provide a permanently Active property to the surface finish of a restaurant table surface, providing a best practice surface sanitiser against coronavirus when used with PPE XtraSAN + Cleaner.