PPE XtraSAN active sanitiser
Helping to Implement protective Coronavirus solutions in Art & Heritage locations
We appreciate you will know your industry better than us, PPE XtraSAN would work with you to adapt a sanitisation plan specific to your business. PPE XtraSAN would also look to see where we can make savings or show you the financial benefit that could be associated to this too.
We have put some thought into how PPE XtraSAN could implement the sanitisation plan into certain areas of your business. We would adapt the plan accordingly, dependent upon each business requirement. The Heritage sector could cover a magnitude of businesses (museums, art galleries, palaces, castles etc.), below we have outlined certain aspects where PPE XtraSAN could assist:
- PPE XtraSAN Hand Sanitiser placed at entrances to sanitise staff and visitors upon entry.
- PPE XtraSAN Surface Spray to sanitise staff and visitors giving for up to 8* hours protection.
- PPE XtraSAN Surface Spray applied to all surface and touch areas throughout the buildings.
- PPE XtraSAN Fogging Machines used to sanitise large areas, internal or possibly external.
All Heritage sites may differ in the way they work and the buildings will definitely differ in size. This is why a meeting orliaison with one of our representatives would be needed to assess your business and build a sanitisation plan tailored to your specific requirements.
At PPE XtraSAN,our main goal is to ensure the health & safety of everyone involvedby providing the best possible sanitisation plan to your sector.
* This will be dependent upon where and how this is used and in differing environments
Areas of Usage
- Industrial Heritage
- Place of worship
- Public art galleries